This course will help you to improve all four language skills: Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing. You will also learn a lot of new words and essential grammar so you can speak better English!
Communication is the most important part of the course.
Our modern course books and authentic materials will help you to develop good listening and speaking skills and make your classes interesting:
- Oxford and Cambridge course books
- BBC documentaries and news items
- Current radio broadcasts
- Online resources that you can access in class and at home
Click here for a sample class video
- Understand native speakers discussing a wide range of topics related to work, studies, and leisure.
- Deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling.
- Produce connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest.
- Communicate confidently and fluently at your level describing experiences and events, hopes, and ambitions.
- Progress to Academic English courses: IELTS and Cambridge Exams Preparation, Business English, and University Foundation programmes.
- Gain improved career prospects.
“I have made lots of friends in this course and my English is much better now. We studied hard but we also had lots of fun discussions in class. I had an amazing time and got a Cambridge certificate as well!”
– Aigerim Iliyasova, Almaty