Kazakh students have been coming to Eurospeak UK for the last five years and they appreciate our quality of teaching. Art students from Kazakhstan have also been receiving scholarships to study in the UK for the last two years.
Taking into account the students and their parents’ satisfaction, we have decided to open a Europeak centre in the former capital of Almaty. We welcome students and professionals – doctors, linguists, economists, accountants, engineers, etc. – to come and learn English or any other language with us.
Top 10 Reasons to Choose Eurospeak Kazakhstan
- We are a certified University of Cambridge ESOL Exam Centre so you can take your exams at our centre.
- We offer a variety of courses – with something to suit everyone.
- We are flexible to the demands of our students – we try to accommodate your every need.
- You can join in any week of the academic year.
- Our native speaking teachers are CELTA- and DELTA-qualified and have 12 to 25 years of experience.
- We use the newest teaching materials and the most modern interactive whiteboards.
- We are in the centre of the vibrant city of Almaty.
- We provide a complete range of educational services – from learning English in Almaty, for example, to continuing your language and university education in London.
- We offer ample scholarships to study in the UK.
- We have a multicultural student community and a great learning atmosphere.
The first language centre of the Eurospeak group was founded in Reading, UK in 1991 and we continue to provide quality educational courses for students from more than 70 different countries. Eurospeak UK is recognized by Independent Schools Inspectorate and ASIC as an international college.
We offer a wide range of English courses including General English, Academic English, and English for Specific Purposes.
Eurospeak is popular because we teach English as a foreign language enthusiastically and effectively; our prices are affordable even for students who want to come to the UK for long courses; and we have a relaxed, friendly, but professional atmosphere. We also have years of experience helping students from all parts of the world with their visa and entry requirements, employment possibilities, and local accommodation in Reading.